domingo, 3 de abril de 2011

THE GIANT STEP IN THE WALK OF FAITH IS THE ONE WE TAKE WHEN WE DECIDE GOD NO LONGER IS A PART OF OUR LIVES. HE IS OUR LIFE.

My father, I acknowledge that you are the Lord Almighty. You are the last, and apart from you there is no other God. Make me witness to the fact that there is no other Rock but you. Enable me to say with full assurance, "I know not one" (Isa 44:6,8)

You are my Lord, my Holy One, my Creator, my King. You are the One who made a way through the  sea, a path through mighty waters.

You are the Lord my God. I desire to love you, listen to your voice, and hold fast to you, for you, Lord, are my life.

O passo  gigante na caminhada de fé é aquele que nós tomamos quando decidimos que DEUS já não é uma parte de nossas vidas. Ele é nossa vida.

Meu pai, eu reconheço que tu és o Senhor Todo-Poderoso. Tu és o último, e além de ti, não há outro Deus. Faça-me testemunha do fato de que não outra Rocha  além de ti. Capacita-me a dizer com plena certeza: "Eu não conheço outro."(Is 44:6,8).

Tu és o meu Senhor, meu Santo, meu Criador, meu rei. Tu és o único que fez um caminho através do mar, um caminho através das águas.

Tu és o Senhor meu Deus. Eu desejo te amar, ouvir a tua voz, e apegar-me a ti, por ti, Senhor, tu és a minha vida.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário